– Do you want to have children?
– Who will do what when it comes to housework?
– What are you expecting regarding sex?
– What do you think about having a television in the bedroom (or for that matter, smartphones/iPads/computers…)
– What do you expect regarding religious training for our children?
– How much money do you owe?
– Do you like and respect my friends?
– What do you really think about my parents?
– What does my family do that annoys you?
– Are there some things you are not willing to give up in the marriage?
Seems pretty smart to me to ask that before you go down the isle…I’d even say that it would be common sense…but I’m becoming more aware of how uncommon that seems to be…