Found this Most interesting:
Test Mode: -two_run-
Report Date: March 29, 2004 2:23:41 AM
Choosed Color Sequence:
1. Violet 2. Dark Blue 3. Blue-Green 4. Black 5. Gray 6. Orange-Red 7. Bright Yellow 8. Brown
1. Violet 2. Dark Blue 3. Blue-Green 4. Black 5. Gray 6. Bright Yellow 7. Orange-Red 8. Brown
1. DESIRED OBJECTIVES OR BEHAVIOR DICTATED BY DESIRED OBJECTIVES:
Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.
2. THE EXISTING SITUATION OR BEHAVIOR APPROPRIATE TO THE EXISTING SITUATION:
Pursues her objectives and her own self-interest with stubborn determination; refuses to compromise or make concessions.
3. CHARACTERISTICS UNDER RESTRAINT OR BEHAVIOR INAPPROPRIATE TO THE EXISTING SITUATION:
Wants to broaden her fields of activity and insists that her hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that she may be prevented from doing what she wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore her confidence.
Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
4. REJECTED OR SUPPRESSED CHARACTERISTICS OR ANXIETY-LADEN CHARACTERISTICS:
Stress arising from suppression of physical or sexual desires and insufficient consideration for bodily needs. Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from common herd. This desire for pre-eminence isolates her and inhibits her readiness to give herself freely. While she wants to surrender and let herself go, she regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, she feels, will lift her above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality. Demands esteem from others.
5. THE ACTUAL PROBLEM OR BEHAVIOR RESULTING FROM STRESS:
#1: Greatly impressed by the unique, by originality and by individuals of outstanding characteristics. Tries to emulate the characteristics she admires and to display originality in her own personality.
#2: Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.
Check it out: